Straight-cut classic skis for performance and speed-focused recreational skiers, or cross-training athletes.
Designed for an easy and graceful glide, with a heel-toe camber that provides wax-pocket pressure from the forefoot, allowing the pocket to lift free with full foot contact.
- Made with two fibreglass torsion boxes wrapped around a Densolite 2000 core
- G2 mid-density graphite bases
- Straight sidecut helps the skis track straight and speedy
- Dynamic flex control ensures precise contact with the snow
- Bases use Performance Universal Grinding for a low-profile, stone-ground finish and effortless gliding